Impactful Resumes and Cover Letters for Nurses (Coming Soon)
Did you know that your resume and cover letter are two of your most essential job search tools? These documents are the first impression that hiring managers have of you so it’s critical that they shine. How do you create a resume and cover letter that will stand out from the competition and help you get an interview? In this program, I will show you:
- What an effective resume for nurses looks like and the key components to creating one.
- If you are a new grad, some of the critical elements your resume must have.
- How to create white space on your resume so your reader wants to continue to read your document!
- How to effectively write job descriptions using power words that a recruiter will notice.
- The best way to format your document to create a brand and eye-catching content.
- The most effective fonts and layouts that create a positive first impression.
- How to incorporate keywords into your document that applicant tracking software programs use when flagging your documents.
- How to finalize and package your document into a portfolio that is proven to make a positive first impression!
- Teach you how to write a cover letter that a recruiter can easily read in 20 seconds or less.
- Show you the correct business layout of a cover letter that will showcase your ability to be detailed, professional and organized.
- Show you step-by-step the important elements in creating a cover letter that highlights your experiences, but also provides an overview of your personality.
- How to format your document so that you can personalize your letter each time with minimal effort.
And there is so much more…
If you are interested in this On Demand coaching program, please click here and let me know of your interest. You will be the first to be notified as soon as this program is launched.